1. What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small piece of information saved by a website within your computer’s Internet browser to help the site provide a better user experience. This “cookie” can be retrieved during a subsequent visit to the same site and can be used for various purposes, such as enabling certain functions, storing the user’s preferences and login information, help customising a website for a particular user, improving that user’s website experience, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications such as Google Analytics.
Most cookies only work during one session or visit (=session cookies) and are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Other cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline and expire only at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser (= persistent cookies).
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, it is possible to set your browser to receive a warning before registering a cookie on your computer or to block them.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser but none of them contain information that makes you likely to be contacted by phone, email or post.
We use both session and persistent cookies and we use different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
3. What are your choices regarding cookies
If you would like to delete or disable cookies on this site and on others, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser (below are some links to the most common web browsers). Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features of the website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
4. Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and how to delete and control them on the following third-party websites: