FIGIEFA is looking for a new Administrative Officer
FIGIEFA is recruiting a new Administrative Officer to join its international secretariat in Brussels.
FIGIEFA (International Federation of Wholesalers of Automotive Replacement Parts) is looking for a Management Assistant (full-time) to support its activities in Brussels.
FIGIEFA is the European federation and political representative in Brussels of the independent wholesalers and retailers of automotive replacement parts and their associated repair chains. Together with its 19 national European members it represents the interests of more than 30,000 companies trading with vehicle parts, components and accessories.
You can find out more about FIGIEFA here: www.figiefa.eu
As FIGIEFA’s Administrative Officer you will:
- Manage the agenda, handle e-mails, courier and incoming phone calls of the association
- Set-up and manage logistics for internal and external meetings: send invitations, draft emails/letters, make travel arrangements, find meeting rooms, organise catering, coordinate translations, etc.
- Prepare Power Point presentations and other support material for FIGIEFA meetings or meetings with the EU institutions
- Liaise with member associations and other partner organisations
- Support the organisation of policy events in Brussels or in Europe organised by FIGIEFA and its alliances
- Be in charge of ordering office supplies, maintaining the contact database, filing documents, etc.
- Give support with any administrative or organisational issue that might arise: liaise with the relevant internal or external service to solve the issue (i.e.: IT service provider, the owner of the building, the external accounting firm department, etc).
- Prepare payments for approval and handle expense reports
- Assist with management and updates to FIGIEFA’s websites
Required qualifications and skills:
- Qualification as a managerial secretary/assistant or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office is a must (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook); knowledge of Visio is a plus
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and working knowledge of French
- Enterprising, accurate, flexible, proactive and capable of working independently on the basis of general instructions with a ‘to do and will do’ attitude
- Hands-on, solution oriented, and well organised
- Master in multitasking and coordination
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of website management is a plus (e.g.: WordPress)
By joining FIGIEFA you will:
- be part of a small, dynamic and professional team
- work in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- have diverse responsibilities and will be able to take initiatives
The process is exclusively managed for FIGIEFA by European Affairs Recruitment Specialists (EARS).
If interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter by 20 November 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application FIGIEFA” in the title of your email.
We ensure confidentially of your application.